Permalink (23,465 notes)
"I’m tired of getting fucked in ways that don’t end in an orgasm."
Permalink (32,276 notes)
Permalink (6,862 notes)
"One year ago I was the most important person in your life. Now it’s like I never existed."
Permalink (648,058 notes)
Permalink (221,592 notes)
Permalink (31,655 notes)
"The best relationship is when you can act like lovers and best friends at the same time."
Permalink (332,580 notes)
Sometimes, I just want to sit outside with someone and talk all night.
Permalink (127,324 notes)
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
things to remember,
Permalink (20,897 notes)
Wtf was I thinking….welp.
Permalink (5,414 notes)